Zero travel needed! PPI & CTI online live delivery has arrived! Visit our home page here for more information.
The client arranges and provides:
- a shared, large-format, web browser-connected digital screen
- the capability for all delegates to hear the course facilitator
- the capability for the facilitator to hear each delegate
- the capability for delegates to present in-progress and completed workshop graphics (modeling, etc.) to the facilitator and engage one-on-one with the facilitator and one-on-many with each other.
An example of a suitably equipped room for a class of 8 delegates is:
- 1500mm wide wall mounted display
- internet-enabled computer with camera, ideally one per delegate. A shared computer is viable, however
- up-to-date conferencing software (PPI to advise)
- high speed internet access
- good quality speaker system
- centrally located microphone or distributed microphones
- a dedicated phone handset for one-on-one delegate-facilitator two-way communication, for use mainly during workshops.
Once an expression of interest in live online delivery of a PPI/CTI course is received, we work with the client to define suitable technical facilities. The minimum viable online delivery solution requires only a PC with camera per delegate and PPI/CTI-designated conferencing software.
If you’re interested in receiving online systems engineering training, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with additional information.