Project Performance International (PPI) will be large as life at the INCOSE IS in Hawaii, showcasing in the exhibition hall our novel, value-adding training and consulting services.
Come say aloha, discuss advanced systems engineering techniques, and attend the tutorials, presentations and panel contributions by PPI leaders!
PPI helps professionals and companies like yours, even the most experienced, reach new levels of engineering capability. Our clients range from small start-ups to Fortune 100 (18% of them!). With PPI training alumni of 19,000+ professionals across six continents and 41 countries, professionals like you and your staff can benefit from our depth and breadth of experience. Even very experienced engineers and teams acquire valuable new knowledge and skills, guaranteed.
We’re also proud to announce that PPI is again a sponsor and exhibitor of the IS.
Gain valuable insights from discussions at the PPI booth, and during/after these IS sessions by PPI staff:
- Tutorial: Leveraging Decision Patterns to Power Digital Engineering – Presented by John Fitch
- Saturday 15th July 08:00–17:00 HST
- Extending the Lifecycle Modeling Language (LML) to Enable Decision Patterns and Traceability – Presented by John Fitch
- Monday 17th July 10:00–10:20 HST
- Panel Session: The Innovative Edge of Participatory Methods in Systems Engineering – Featuring Randall Iliff
- Tuesday 18th July 13:30–14:55 HST
PPI team members participating in the INCOSE IS