The annual Military Communications and Information Systems (MilCIS) Conference is coming up soon, Nov. 14-16, and PPI is proud to be a sponsor. We’re sure you’ll leave the event with many new insights and connections. We at PPI are looking forward to being part of your journey towards engineering excellence!
PPI helps defence professionals and companies like yours, even the most experienced, reach new levels of engineering capability. Our clients range from small start-ups to Fortune 100 (18% of them!). With PPI training alumni of 19,000+ professionals across six continents and 41 countries, professionals like you and your staff can benefit from our depth and breadth of experience in almost every facet of the application of systems engineering to defence systems.
Our training and consulting strengths include (but are not limited to):
- Military Capability Development
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering Management
- Requirements Analysis & Specification Writing
- Architectural Design
Even very experienced engineers and teams acquire valuable new knowledge and skills from our training and consulting, guaranteed.
“I loved the course so, so much and I hope more people all over the world can take it too!! If all engineers used these techniques, I think many of the things in the world would work more successfully!.”
– course participant, Australia
- Member, Corporate Advisory Board (CAB), International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
- Influencing Member, Object Management Group (OMG)
- Corporate Member, Systems Engineering Society of Australia
- Corporate Member, Gesellschaft für Systems Engineering (GfSE)