Skilling Australia's Defence Industry (SADI) Grant Program
Are you a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME) operating within Australia's thriving defence sector? The Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry (SADI) funding program presents a golden opportunity to take your organisation to the next level.
Leverage the ‘Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry’ Grant Program with Support of PPI’s Team
Are you a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME) operating within Australia’s thriving defence sector? The Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry (SADI) funding program presents a golden opportunity to take your organisation to the next level. At Project Performance International (PPI), we’re here to guide you through every step of the process, from partnering with you to compile your application through to delivering invaluable professional engineering training.
PPI is a world leader in systems engineering training and has over 30 years of experience in training organisations to effectively capture stakeholder needs and objectives and transform these inputs into an optimum, holistic life-cycle-balanced system solution. Our training programs are designed to empower your team with practical knowledge and skills to support the successful application of a systems approach within a defence environment. Based on our experience of delivering training and consulting to defence-related organisations on six continents and supporting SMEs in Australia with the successful submission of SADI funding applications, our team can help you navigate the application process and subsequently benefit from outstanding training.
Some of our most popular training courses are:
- Systems Engineering 5-Day
- Requirements Analysis & Specification Writing 5-Day
- Requirements, OCD & CONOPS in Military Capability Development 5-Day
- Systems Engineering Management 5-Day
- Architectural Design 5-Day
- Software Engineering 5-Day
- Interface Engineering & Management 2-Day
What is SADI Funding?
Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry (SADI) funding is a strategic initiative aimed at empowering SMEs within the defence sector.
It is designed to support organisations by:
- Breaking down barriers faced by SMEs in the defence sector
- Fostering skill development necessary to thrive in the defence sector
- Establishing robust human resources practices to foster sustainable businesses.
This program paves the way for SMEs to upskill, retrain their workforce, and seamlessly integrate lifelong learning activities into their operations. Under the expanded eligibility requirements, the program can support the defence industry with training in design, engineering and project/program management as well as other areas.
The SADI fund recognises that a skilled workforce will fortify Australia’s sovereign industrial capabilities, support innovation and grow competitiveness of Australian industry locally and around the world.
Note that this may be especially relevant to professionals in these forums:
- ODIS (Office of Defense Industry Support)
- AIDN (Australian Industry Defense Network)
- ICN (Industry Capability Network)
- DIN (Defense Industry Network)