All public training courses are also available on-site in-house and live-online, worldwide. Other courses are available on-site and in-house live-online only. PPI has delivered on-site training to thousands of professionals on six continents, from New York to the Canary Islands, and PPI Live-Online from Albuquerque to Brunei.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF PPI'S CORPORATE TRAINING OVER ATTENDING A PUBLIC COURSE
- Flexible, at a time best suited to your needs for training
- PPI Live-Online virtual and live on-site delivery formats available (subject to health and safety criteria)
- Helps maintain focus and productivity
- Can be tailored to best satisfy the needs of your enterprise
- Reduced travel costs
- Savings in course fees of up to 50%
- Greater participation of your people possible through delivery at any of your locations, worldwide
- Train a project team together, fostering teamwork as a result of consistent team knowledge, understanding and terminology
- For PPI Live-Online training, parallel course deliveries over half-days and other flexibilities may be possible
- The training may form part of a larger program of enterprise transformation involving in addition consulting and coaching. Please see the PPI Academy.
HOW TO REQUEST A CORPORATE TRAINING PROPOSAL
- You make an enquiry
Our team talks with you about your training needs including business outcomes sought, learning outcomes, where you are based, where you would like the training delivered, desired numbers and when you would like the training to take place. We can also advise you if you wish on many aspects of training content related to project outcomes, and on adult learning options.
FULL LIST OF PPI OFFERINGS
- We provide you with a no-obligation proposal
The comprehensive proposal will outline what is offered, costs, logistics, and deliverables. Pricing is influenced by the location as well as the number of delegates, and potentially any staggering of delivery. Upon commitment, we jointly decide on suitable dates.
- We come to you virtually or physically and deliver the training
Your team learns and your company reaps the benefits.
- In addition to the direct training benefit, you receive immediate and ongoing access to an enormous, complementary resource of guides, standards, papers and advice, and a tools database.
- We follow up with you, both initially and several months later as to the success of the training.