TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROJECT PERFORMANCE INTERNATIONAL (PPI) 2018 EOFY, EU OFFER
The offer is made by Project Performance International (PPI).
Qualifying Registrations: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone registrations for Europe courses made online at www.ppi-int.com and that are paid in full before 23:59 hrs GMT time on 16 December 2018.
Coupon code value: Euro $375 discount per one course only.
Redemption Period: 00:01 hrs (GMT) on 06 December 2018 and ends at 23:59 hrs (GMT) on 16 December 2018.
Course Dates: Any 5-day PPI training course (excluding Medical Device Risk Management) commencing up to and including 30th June 2019.
How to use your coupon code:
– During the registration process, on the payment page you will see the link ”Click here to enter your code” where you can enter the coupon code;
– Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply Coupon” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the course registration fee before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
1. The offer is only valid for use with any single PPI five-day training course.
2. The offer commences on 00:01 hrs (GMT) on 06 December 2018 and ends at 23:59 hrs (GMT) on 16 December 2018.
3. PPI reserves the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time without prior notice.
4. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see https://www.ppi-int.com/terms-conditions/) and all registrations are subject to availability.
5. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers such as earlybird and group discounts.
6. The coupon code cannot be used retrospectively for any registrations already made. The discount is applied once a qualifying registration has been made. The coupon code carries no cash value and no refunds or cash alternatives will be offered. There is no residual value. The coupon code may only be used once, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
7. Improper use of the coupon code including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon code’s use, and may constitute fraud.
8. This coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorised channels, altered, copied, forged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
9. If PPI becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in PPI’s reasonable opinion), that a client: (a) made multiple bookings on the Website using the coupon with a view to re-selling any courses; or (b) otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper use of this offer, PPI may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the client using the coupon, with proper jurisdiction.
10. PPI reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
11. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as specified and cannot be changed by representation of any unauthorised person, including employees of PPI. These terms and conditions are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.